Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for Grade III And Grade IV Vacancy [1837 posts] : Apply Online(Last date extended)
Gauhati University has released a notification for the post of 1837 Grade III and Grade IV vacancy. Interested candidates may apply online here.
Department of Agriculture, Assam.
Last Date: 12.04.2021
Last Date: 12.04.2021
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Structure|
|01||Agriculture Extension Assistant (AEA)||1581 [STP:65, STH:43, OBC/MOBC:496, SC:87, UR:876, PWD:14]||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|02||Junior Assistant [HQ]||47 [STP:3, STH:1, SC:3, OBC/MOBC:16, PWD:1, UR:23]||Rs.14,000 - Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|03||Junior Assistant [D/L]||153 [STP:27, STH:20, SC:9, OBC/MOBC:56, UR:29, PWD:12]||Rs.14,000 - Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|04||Stenographer||08 [STP:1, STH:1, SC:1, OBC/MOBC:2, UR:3]||Rs.14,000 -Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.8,700|
|05||Steno-Typist||05 [STP:1, OBC/MOBC:2, UR:2]||Rs.14,000 -Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|06||Electrician||04 [STP:1, OBC/MOBC: 1, UR:2]||Rs.14,000 -Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|07||PI/FI/FS/Computor||24 [STP:2, STH:1, SC:2, OBC/MOBC:6, UR:13]||Rs.14,000 -Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.6,200|
|08||Mechanic (Jute)||06 [STP:1, OBC/MOBC:2, UR:3]||Rs.14,000 -Rs.60,500 plus GP: Rs.5,600|
|09||Grade-IV||09||Rs.12,000 – Rs.35,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900|
1. Agriculture Extension Assistant: HS passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University. Preference will be given to those candidates who are passed in Science Stream and having Rural Back Ground certificate.
2. Junior Assistant [HQ, D/L]: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer for minimum 6 months.
3. Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer for minimum 6 months and having grade-1 stenography.
4. Steno-Typist: HS passed in any discipline from any recognized board/ council/ university with stenography diploma.
5. Electrician: HSLC passed in any discipline from any recognized board/ council/ university with 2 years Diploma in Electrical from Govt. ITI.
6. PI/FI/FS Computer : HSSLC passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University with Statistics, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subject.
7. Mechanic (Jute): HSLC passed in any discipline from any recognized board/ council/ university with 2 years Diploma in Mechanic from Govt. ITI.
8. Grade-IV: Class VIII paased.
Age Details :Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 01.01.2020. Relaxation of upper age limit for 5(five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H) and 3(three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Selection Procedure :Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the following tests:
(i) Written Test for all posts : 100 marks/2 hrs (GS:30, GM:30, GK:40)
(ii) Computer Proficiency Test for the post of Jr. Assistant, Stenographer & Steno-Typist.
(iii) Additional Test for the PI/FI/FS & Computor posts.
Mode of Payment :NIL
How to Apply :Online
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the link given below in the important links
|Starting Date of Application||22.03.2021|
|Last date of application||12.04.2021|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Rural Background Certificate (Schedule-III)||Download|
|Small Family Norms (Form-A)||Download|
Feel free to comment us
Submit a Comment